Monday 18 May 2009

Plug for my Unplugged Night

Seeing as I've been busy working, sleeping or walking around in a daze in between the two; I haven't had much to write. So here's a plug for my new night at The Chy Bar.

This Wednesday brings the greatest combination since Lennon & McCartney, Cheese & Onion and Nuts & Gum...

Open Mic & Endless Ribs

For just ten English pounds you can stuff your face with as many ribs as you can handle. And at the same time enjoy Newquay's finest musical talents, hosted by the human jukebox, me: Tim.

On top of that we've got some saucy drinks promos, as well as a free one for everyone that gets up and plays/sings.

Bring your empty bellies and guitars for the start of something very special. Wednesdays will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment